Revive is a reusable bladder support that is clinically shown to manage stress urinary incontinence (bladder leakage with physical movement or activity including sneezing, laughing, coughing, etc.); reducing leaks for up to 12 hours. Each box contains a 31-day supply with an easy to use applicator, which means you can just place it and go about your day, discreetly managing your leaks. In clinical trials, over 90% of women felt the product was a good fit upon first use, and over 70% experienced a reduction in SUI symptoms.
- Reusable bladder support device worn internally to reduce leaks caused by stress urinary incontinence (SUI).
- SUI is bladder leakage with physical activity or movement (such as coughing, sneezing, laughing, jumping, etc.)
- 1 month-supply (up to 31 uses) with a reusable applicator.
- Provides protection for up to 12 hours per day.
- Clinically tested and FDA cleared for over-the-counter use.
- No sizing required. One size fits most.
What's in your Revive® kit:
- One (1) Reusable Bladder Support Device
- One (1) Reusable Applicator
- One (1) Month Strings Supply
- Travel Case
- Instructions for Use
What is Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)?
Revive is clinically shown to manage the symptoms Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) – bladder leakage with physical movement or activity. SUI occurs when the muscles and other tissues that support the bladder (pelvic floor muscles) and the muscles that regulate the release of urine (sphincter muscle), weaken. A little extra pressure (stress) on your bladder can cause some urine to leak out. Episodes often occur during physical activities, such as coughing, sneezing, laughing and running.
Factors that can cause stress urinary incontinence include childbirth, loss of pelvic tone with age, high-impact activities, chronic coughing or sneezing, obesity, and smoking. Take charge of your SUI and gain back control of your life again with Revive.